Just a blog. Nothing snazzy. Feel free to hit up the ask box if you want to talk.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Rabbit
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: 2 inches past shoulder, often in ponytail
- Height: 5’4 i think
- Clothing style: tee and jeans or pyjamas
- Best physical feature: my brain is a physical thing, also i have a bootylicious booty
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: being a failure, dying a painful death
- Your guilty pleasure: nutella hot-chocolate with Cadbury stirring chocolate added along with one ice cream milky way bar/ mint brownie ice cream
- Ambitions for the future: become a chemist or geneticist
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: noooooooo/ [insert ridiculous “game” to play with alarm that is impossible to remember later]
- What you think about most: fandom, writing ideas, books
- What you think about before bed: just five more minutes online…
- You think your best quality is: my intellegence
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: aromantic, so no dates!
- To be loved or respected: respected
- Beauty or brains: BRAINS
- Dogs or cats: i’ve been a cat person since i can remember
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: who doesn’t?
- Believe in yourself: sometimes
- Believe in love: meh, you may experience it but i couldn’t really care less
- Want someone: damn right i do
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yep!
- Done drugs: nope
- Changed who you were to fit in: tried it and was disappointed so not anymore
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: crimson
- Favorite animal: cat
- Favorite movie: ali g indahouse or rise of the guardians
- Favorite game: i thoroughly enjoy pokemon
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: January 6
- How old will you be: 15
- Age you lost your virginity: N/A
- Does age matter: depends
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: caring and intellgent/ someone i can hold a conversation with
- Best eye color: doesn’t matter
- Best hair color: doesn’t matter
- Best thing to do with a partner: cuddling while drinking tea and watching TV
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: writing and books
- I feel: tired
- I hide: my sexuality from my dad
- I miss: not being emotionally affected by literally EVERYTHING I WATCH OR READ
- I wish: i could explore everywhere
There’s a difference between
The fact that we all know what this means really says something about our social lives
you should all go to your blogs and hover over them
Thrift Shop 8bit (x)
dude this sounds like really bad ass boss music holy shit??
whoops my hand slipped
This is hellla sick tho!
A - If I’m in love.
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.
D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
E - How many holes I have in my ears.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’
G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.
H - The last person I hugged.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
J - How old I am.
K- What my full name is.
L - If I have siblings.
M - If I forgive betrayal.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
O - If I like my school.
P - What kind of music I like.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
S - 2 habits.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
U - How many texts I send daily.
V - 3 big dreams.
W - An idol.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Y - If I like my town and why.
Z - Ask any question you want.
one thing I will never understand is how normal people are unaffected by movies or books I mean when they watch a movie or finish a book they say “well that was a good movie/book” and they move on while I have an existentional crisis and question the whole universe